Is this the FiveM moderation standard these days?

@TheIndra, if you’re gonna keep changing your public answers, but gonna deny me to react to them, I can play this game of yours too.

Your incompetence certainly wasn’t meant as an insult, rather that stating the fact.

I’m still waiting when you’ll decide to react to your error, aka refusing to communicate on any level about a false accusation made about me, when I am explicitly asking about it (after I found out a week later, since you didn’t bother to talk to me about it in the first place).

Seems like I’m talking to a stereotypical politician. If this is personal, simply say it straight away and I’ll go on as there’s nothing I can do about it.

But till then, I’ll stay behind my opinion of your incompetence. Either explain exactly from which game I allegedly stole this from (my counter argument here) or apologize and fix your errors.

Like Indra already said, if you want to talk with moderators about something, do it through the moderation inbox.

I’d like to, but he keeps ignoring me and in the end I’m the one who’s being blamed for something I didn’t do.

He’s the one who’s responding to moderation inbox (but the original issue when asked, which is the whole point - look at the “conversation” in the picture). You see the irony?

You said ‘moderator refuses to communicate with me’ where did you try to communicate with the moderators before?

As I said, everything’s in his response (pic above) to my flag.

First, someone flagged my legitimate release, TheIndra closed the topic down, stating “it’s stolen”. I found out about this one week later when randomly checking through the forum. He did not contacted me about it.

When I wasn’t sure where to ask about this (normally I’d PM him, but he doesn’t accept PMs, so I tagged him in here, since I wasn’t sure where else to get a hold of him. He told me to flag the post. Later, he edited his answer in closed topic to his convenience.

I flagged the same post again. He replied “here’s where you can talk about it” (viz picture above).

I don’t wanna talk about it, I want him to resolve his error when called out for 3 times already.

He clearly has time to respond to my messages. But he chosen not to. Not to those that actually matter. I follow the rules and I’d expect some standards from people whose “job” is to moderate the community and not listen only to those that are pointing fingers just because they feel like it.

Btw., he’s not the first moderator who leaves things unresolved this way, but let’s not diverse from @TheIndra here. He’s disinterest in my problem and his duties puts my long work hours down the drain because of no exposure here. So I take this personally and demand attention from someone who Indra actually listens to.

Simple review on my explanation he already has, listing and bumping the topic again and we all can pretend this never happened.

Looks like someone’s paying attention now.

Continuing some crusade to try to shame people in public isn’t desirable and it also doesn’t help your other point, no matter whether or not it is valid. Also, the person you’re attacking doesn’t have any ‘duties’. He’s a volunteer and you treating him this way means he’ll only want to spend even less time on moderation here. Hell, even people we pay spend less time on things than he does, finding people that are this consistent is difficult as hell.

Also, if you hold others to such high standards, maybe you yourself shouldn’t ‘stoop to a low level’ by continuing to avoid to even try to resolve things in any amicable fashion and making repeated public shame topics.

Next such escalation instead of trying to resolve things in a friendly way gets you a one-way ticket out.