Is there a way to turn off permission in hypnonema?

I got a new resource for fun on my FiveM server that’s called “Hypnonema”, but i didn’t connected my Steam account to my FiveM account because of GTA V on Epic. (pardon my Dutch) So what the problem is, is that you need to give permission to type the command for the resource. But i’ve got a Epic account. I hope someone can help.

Here is the link to the Hypnonema resource.

https://forum.cfx.re/t/release-hypnonema-a-cinema-resource-update-now-with-twitch-support-c/783324#heading–usage

Link to the Github page:

ACE permissions works with every identifier so you can just change identifier.stream to identifier.license or any other identifier you have.

1 Like

Thanks! I’m not very into the language of servers or licences, so do you know how i can take a “identifier.license” from Epic Games to my server.cfg?

Is it a Epic Games ID? Because i know how to get that.

Just type status in the server console and it will show your first active identifier

1 Like

I tested the resource but this is what i got;

I did this with my identifier; (i even made a custom license you see in line two)

1 Like

identifier.license not license.identifier.

Alternatively you could install steam and just have it open so it uses your steam id.

Just make sure steam is open before FiveM.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.