Is there a way to get peds with no eup

Is there a way to get good LEO Peds for each department without EUP?

You dont need EUP to stream custom peds. It’s streaming custom clothing for the freemode ped (mp_X_freemode_01) that’s limited behind a Patreon pledge.

IDK how to get peds without eup. All I can find are crappy replace peds

Let me clear up what EUP is, you seem to be misconcepting it.
EUP (by the way, the “correct” name for it is “subdir_file_mapping”) is the ability to stream custom clothing for two peds - mp_m_freemode_01 and mp_f_freemode_01 (male and female freemode peds that are used in GTA:O). Custom peds (ped models) have NOTHING to do with EUP, they are two completely separate things - new / replaced peds do not require EUP (subdir_file_mapping) to work. That said, custom peds are few in between amoung EUP items, so it might take a while to find some good ones. Look around lcpdfr.com and gta5-mods.com for a start.

I have looked for peds. they are all civ stuff and if i do find one for leo, it looks almost exactly like the base game stuff just a tad different

What files do I need to make? I found the models but nothing else came with it

is it possible to make eup peds not eup?

What exactly do you mean by “EUP ped”?

like, take the stuff from a eup pack and make it so its a ped i can spawn via vmenu

Nah. Well yeah, but you will have to model the custom ped using the EUP clothing models, and that’s a pain the butt to do usually.

Streaming? Yeah, in official server builds where you haven’t changed the maxClients line.

Loading in general? Nope, you can use RPF_FILE in a data_file or replace_level_meta fine to load custom clothing without the streaming policy.

In addition to that, one can merge models to be a single #dd and whatnot, too. So many options that don’t need paying, but need just a little bit of knowledge!

2 Likes

I dont recall ever seeing anything in regards to any of that, but thanks for the share :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

how would I go about making these myself?

I really want to know more about doing this.