Is the restricted bool on RegisterCommand supposed to not work?

Hi everyone, I have a quick question for you, is the restricted boolean on RegisterCommand supposed to be not working? Because I’ve found out no matter if I set it to true or false the ace to use that command is always automatically allowed to builtin.everyone. Has anyone experienced that issue or has a fix for it?
Some more information:

• I don’t have that permission defined in my server.cfg
  • No script has been granted permissions to modify aces
  • I register the command server-sided (like this:)
RegisterCommand('command_name_here', function(source, args)
  -- Stuff that should happen here
end, true)

following this documentation

• Checking other aces with IsPlayerAceAllowed is working as expected and returns false per default if the ace is not set, this only happens on registered commands

Edit: Thanks for moving this post to the appropriate subforum

did you use it on the server side? cant test it rn but the natives says it only works server side

Yes, as I stated in my post above

I register the command server-sided

oh sorry i misread that, when im home (this evening) i will test further and tell you if i have the same issue

Do you happen to have the command access granted on your ace group? Because that will provide access for all commands.

Also, what server version do you use?

No, as I’ve also (vaguely) said, and now will state clearly, we do not modify the builtin.everyone group at all, yet when we run the list_aces command in the server console builtin.everyone literally shows every permission for every command on the server as allowed.
Server version is 6683, we’re on the newest version shown on /artifacts/fivem/build_proot_linux/master/ / FiveM Artifacts