Is deleting a mod/addon that someone paid for violating the TOS?

I have a server me and my friend are working on, and we wanted to see know if someone left after buying a in game custom car that we made made, if we can get rid of that car from the server without giving them a refund. I ask this as i didnt see anything like that in the TOS and we dont want our server to have like 20 dif custom car pack for ppl that dont play anymore.

-theboy

Are the cars generic, lore-friendly or unique cars? If those cars you sold are branded cars you already broke the TOS anyway. I would strongly suggest that you add a policy both in your Discord and on your Tebex page that states that if a member stops playing for a certain amount of time, then you will remove their assets from the server. I personally give my players the option to open a ticket within 90 days of it being removed (for my community it’s custom MLOs and maps I make) to have it added back for no additional cost. You also shouldn’t need to have 20 different car packs, you can pack it all into one fairly easily.