Iranians IP is Blocked in Five M

Hey dear Five M Staff Members
my name is Marco and I one of all this member of this amazing community. I decided to talk to you guys about a big problem that I’m suffering right now and the problem is you guys moved your website under control by the server name “cloud fare “
And ever since you guys move your servers there Persian people which they’re living in Iran and their community is actually really big and we are having around 1500 members. Maybe I’m not sure the exact number, but we are really populated member and our community is really great, but sadly, we are suffering from the issue of not being able to connect to your server into your application easily like the past we are facing one problem which is because of cloud fare
And all the Iranian ip is blocked and we are not able to use it. Would you mind who helped us to fix this problem because I’m pretty sure you guys are not looking to lose your Persian community. they are really popular and also really active

Imgur

3 Likes

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

There is another post about that maybe you should read it because there is an explaination sorty i cant link it for you because i cant find it any more but maybe you take a look.

i cant find anything aboit it sir

That one it is i think.

1 Like

A VPN would be the solution to this if you trying to access Websites

i cant most of the servers are blocking VPN

There i possibly no real solution right now.

As I said in that original post, this is simply Rockstar complying with sanctions on Iran. There is no solution here besides using a VPN or not playing.

The only way to “change” this is, as I said in the post linked by @Tilltheprogamer , to petition US government officials to drop sanctions on Iran or change the Iranian government.

I’m not trying to be a sarcastic jerk here; that’s the only way you change this unless you use a VPN on a VPN-friendly server.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.