Iran Ip range Blocked by Cloudflare security

Hi
I wanted to let you know that we Iranians can’t connect to your servers with Iran IP! (Servers-Clients)
Please check because the number of Iranian players is not small!
that’s why most of iranian ip server don’t show in list and can’t connect if auth enable in server
even the fivem.net and cfx.re can’t be accessible and showing cloudflare " Sorry, you have been blocked" that cause all domain and subdomain of fivem not work in iran because of that restriction

4 Likes

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

This is a Cloudflare thing most likely, try contacting them instead.

no this issue happen when security option enable in cloudflare like blocking region or country and so on

Yes, unfortunately this happened to me, my friends and also my server.
It is really incomprehensible that these restrictions are applied against the people of Iran…

It’s not incomprehensible, if you live in Iran you are aware of sanctions/the effect of sanctions.

The United States and other countries have international trade restrictions on Iran, Cuba, North Korea, and Syria, among other sanctioned countries.

The only way to remove this is by changing the government of Iran or petitioning US representatives/government officials to remove sanctions.

If you are suggesting that Cloudflare applies sanctions, I believe you are mistaken. I have numerous sites and services operating smoothly behind Cloudflare, functioning perfectly with Iranian IP addresses. However, following Fivem’s transition to Cloudflare CDN and the implementation of geo-restrictions through Cloudflare Firewall, it seems that as of March 15, 2024, access to Fivem and CFX has become problematic. Befor that date we don’t have any problem

Usually the Iranian government is the issue when it comes to cloudflare - the restriction that’s in place now is because Rockstar doesn’t want to violate sanctions, just like Blizzard blocks Iranians from accessing WoW.

I’m honestly surprised you all were able to connect to FiveM in the first place… This isn’t something new in the world of gaming in sanctioned countries.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.