Inventory - LHDC Inventory [ESX][PAID]

LHDC Inventory

Hello all, this is my new Inventory Script Release for fivem (ESX) server

This script have drops, shops, vehicle trunk, vehicle glovebox, mask system and shop, job storage, motel storage and house system inventory.

This Script have NO OBFUSCATION

In config.lua you can change all of inventory settings

This script have PT, EN and FR Languages included

Before purchase contact me in discord, so i can help you with compatibility issues

Attention :arrow_right: For ESX V1.1 or V1.2 (Legacy) (WEIGHT SYSTEM)

Links
Tebex
Showcase

• Code is accessible :arrow_right: Yes
  • Subscription-based :arrow_right: No
  • Lines (approximately) :arrow_right: 1000+
  • Requirements :arrow_right: es_extended/MYSQL or OXMYSQL
  • Support :arrow_right: Yes

Current Version: V1.1
Added

• Custom Inventory Loading
  • Check Weapons Components from inventory
  • Corrected a problem with Drops

All Integrations:

• Player Inventory
  • Vehicle Trunk
  • Vehicle Glovebox
  • Motel Storage
  • House Storage
  • Society Storage
  • Unique drop system with prop (changeable in config file)
  • Search Player Integration
  • Mask System (all of the system included)
  • Shops (all the shop system included)

DON’T CONFUSE THIS INVENTORY WITH CHEZZA’S INVENTORY, THE INTERFACE IS SIMILAR BUT NOT THE SAME (MY INTERFACE IS MADE WITH PURE HTML AND CHEZZA IS REACT), THIS INTERFACE IS ALL CODED BY ME, ALL THE CSS AND HTML, EVEN ALL THE CODE PRESENT IN THIS SCRIPT IS NOT THE SAME!

Isnt this Cezzas inventory?

@PepsScrips @CompassSoft @Nevos no, all the code is diferent, and you don’t have all this integrations of my inventory in chezza inventory, also the drop system is unique and all hand made by me, the objects are deleted if script restart and if a player connect to server it sync all drops to the new player

1 Like

Even if it isnt Chezzas inventory code, it is still a complete copy of the UI, functionality etc etc.

Please send a copy of your resource to moderators group for approval

Check this

It does indeed look alot like it, but its not an exact copy of it mate.
Compared to what you have done, you are selling the exact same script as Chezza, argueably worse. For an higher price?

My script was definitely inspired by Core’s script but it is in no way a copy of it, and the entire reason I made it is because people liked his UI and asked me to make a revamped version of it, but obviously made by me instead of him since he isnt as active anymore. There are lots of differences, especially code wise (such as performance etc) and also in the design.

You could go ahead and read this comment if you want to see the exact reason.

So, why you are writing that my script is copy of Chezza, Chezza use React and i use pure HTML, inclusive i write all the HTML and CSS?