Inventory Issue on server

Hello guys, I have one big problem. I installed everything that i need for Inventory, Inventory HUD is working good. I can drop stuff, pick it up, use it. But one big problem is, when i come to market or when I want to take something from other people inventories, I cant. And no one on server can either. Like, you come to market, you put quantity on bread to 2 and you press Buy. Nothing happens! It doesnt even give you message “You buyed 2x bread” or something like that, everything that give message is in console, and its error. This error:

@esx_shops/server/main.lua:60: attempt to call a nil value (field ‘canCarryItem’)

If you could help me, I would be thankful to you guys.

which inventory system are you using?

I fixed it. Can’t remember what exactly I did cuz Im working on Rp server for 6 days in row for now, building it from zero so too much codes in my head. But thanks for viewing topic :slight_smile:

Hey, Emanuel i’m having the same issue with the store if you know exaclty the cause i’ll apreciate. I had haged the es_extended , shops and inventory but still the same

Try to downgrade inventory and esx shops, and if you update es extended to the lastest version than downgrade es extended also. Cuz lot of resources doesnt work on new es extended.