Invalid key (Shared social club account) SOLUTION

I’ve seen a lot of posts about this, but with no solutions.

Here is the solution (admin’s plz don’t delete, this will hopefully prevent additional posts regarding this issue.

If anyone ever gets this, there are other solutions that might work but this is guaranteed to work:

1. make new social club account
  2. Buy new GTA on that account
  3. close steam & R* launcher in task manager
  4. Delete DigitalEntitlements Folder (search for %localappdata% in your windows search bar in system tray)
  5. Load up Fivem
  6. Sign into new Social Club account with fresh gta Copy
  7. Pour one out for the homies.

You can try the other “solutions”, but this is guaranteed to work.

For reference, my first copy was purchased directly from Amazon in 2016 and I was given a code. It just stopped working in the middle of me writing code today and the error came up. Only thing I can think of is the key somehow got compromised or something.

Regardless, if you have this issue, don’t cry about the solution, at least there is one now.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

i lose all my data on my server

You’ll need to get with the server owner to do a data transfer for you. That’s a result of getting a new license. If the server isn’t willing to do it, then idk… Its just a few SQL queries.