[interior map] Pillbox Medical Center (top floor)

I’ll share the pillbox interior map today, with working doors etc…
I know theres a few out there, but all have select few issues.
whereas this one has had some manual tweaks and fixes appended.

The top interior, is now a fully operational hospital.
All you have to do is drag the attached folder into your resource folder,
and start the actual resource in your server.cfg

Pictures

pillbox.7z (2.9 MB)

Have fun!

21 Likes

2 Likes

Looks good but your map by itself doesn’t seem to take away the default locked doors (at least for me)

1 Like

Hey @ChrisTheRed You will need to clear your cache and you should be all good then, if not feel free to let me know as i will try to resolve that issue asap.

2 Likes

hello sir, great resource but I have same problem what mr @ChrisTheRed, I deleted cache but the doors dont swap

2 Likes

Thanks for letting me know guys, i will look in to this right now!

1 Like

I delete cache again, and again reload the server and for me working perfect now :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m late to the tea party, but it’s certainly a nice resource. We need more cool things like this around here. Thank you for contributing to the FiveM Community.

any one have script heal hospital ?

how do i clear the cache?

You have to clear your local cache, and clear your servers cache in order to properly load the interior/exterior.

1 Like
  1. Step 1 Locate your FiveM Directory. right Click your FiveM Desktop Icon and Select “Open File Location”
  2. Open FiveM Appliaction Data folder.
  3. Open Cache folder. \
  4. Delete all files in the Cache Folder EXCEPT FOR THE GAME FOLDER.

Mar 9, 2018

but taht does it client sided what about for whole server

Not sure how streamed mappings work yet to provide u with a valid, and answer that is going to provide u with what you want to know, but i am pretty sure the client side has a local copy of the streamed map once it goes out, keep in mind the name of the map remains the same, there just where some changes, so i think its calling for the local when the update has not been applied yet, hence clearing client/server cache has fixed it, i am definitely not sure as i’m not that famulair with custom mappings.

It should not be necessary to delete cache for client side or server side for this to work simply rebooting the server with the resource should work just fine if the map was made correctly.

I have the other ymap on the ground floor, would it be possible to add them? because its created door opens but that of the server does not, I suppose there is a crossing but I want to know if it is possible to merge them

Whats this like pillbox number 6 on the forums. Good work and all but maybe do a building that does not already have 4+ copys of it made.

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback, don’t see you releasing anything so don’t come here and trash talk.
Every release is unique and has different stuff appended.

I look forward to your “Unique” Release bud.

Its not trash talk. Dont post shit thats been done 100 times and not expect someone to point it out my dude. Like fuck be unique.

1 Like

Hey there, i wanted the same thing to merge the two so you can have both. Took a shot in the wind and nailed it. In your server.cfg i have mine name pillboxmed and pillboxtop as long as you start the bottom MLO first then the top you should have both. Hope this helps.

1 Like