[Interior] IV Museum

Today I bring you another one of my interiors converted from GTAIV to GTAV. This time it’s the museum. Unlike my previous interior (Burgershot) this one is a teleport to interior as there were no suitable sized buildings for the interior itself. Included is a script which has markers to teleport in and out of the interior and a map blip.

The entry point is located in this building

Not much more I can say about this. I haven’t made a SP version this time as I would have to make a script for SP and can’t be bothered.

museum.rar (18.4 MB)

24 Likes

Nice, looks great Smallo

tfw no one thought of this before. gg, smallo

Is this missing a download link, or am I missing something?

1 Like

Yeah my bad, uploading now.

1 Like

:fire:

It looks cool! We are waiting for the video “night in the museum” :raised_hands:t2:

Looks awesome, I’ll try it out on my server :slight_smile:

By the way, is it possible to reduce “LOD” textures? Especially dinosaurs, “FPS” whispers, I’ll kill you :wink:

in short, horrible optimization inside…

nice work @Smallo but how did you get skeleton for dino ? as i know Fivem converter cant do #ft formats

The main stairs’ steps seem to be made out of metal (from the sound) and there are some lighting/spec map bugs, that’s all I could find for now, tbh.

Screenshots

https://gtaodiscord.com/f/b0ca31.jpg
https://gtaodiscord.com/f/d2750c.jpg

1 Like

Remind me of that film Night of the museum lol. Good work.

Thank you Smallo.

1 Like

what other one you did… im interested a lot

:fire::fire::fire:

Whoaw those fps drops!

1 Like

Not sure what’s wrong with your PCs to be getting FPS drops. As you can see in my top screenshot I’ve got 102FPS inside.

2 Likes

my frames are fine inside

1 Like

hey nice job ^^ I would like to know where is your burgershot interior ?

Does this resource has a problem about bad optimization? Yes
Does it affects only low-end/old hardware? Yes

Well I really like to give a try and fix this, I think it has to do with something about the illumination.

Take a look at this video, here you can see how the illumination changes on those edges where fps drops happens: