Interactable Objects - QB/ESX/STANDALONE

Documentation : GitBook
Preview : Video
Purchase : Tebex

BBV X WORLD | Interactable Objects allows you to turn any ingame object ( List of objects ) into an item that you can place anywhere or only in specific zones (Configurable). Objects can be removed by everyone or only by their owner or specific jobs set in the config.

Interact with objects - All objects are interactable, when creating the item you can set an event that will be triggered when interacted with. You can place “Admin Props” & add cool interactions or easter eggs for your players. - Example

Build with objects - Objects can also be used to create roleplay environments only limit is your imagination - Example

All items are saved in your database and persist to exist even after relog/script/server restart
Config Preview

click if video is not loading

Purchase from : https://bbv.world (6.30$)

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 500+
Requirements QB/OX target
Support Yes
15 Likes

Will buy it soon looks really nice

1 Like

What’s the difference between this one and your previous, they seem to be doing kind of the same thing Placeable Props?, I’m curious because both look great and I don’t know which one should I buy…

1 Like

This one allows you to create props yourself & interact with them, if you own bbv-props or bbv-stashes you get access to this one for free, so if you decide to buy any of the other prop scripts you will also get this one.

1 Like

Oh so on the other scripts you cannot create the props?, and another question I notice that in this clip when placing the prop the ped is holding a generic box and then spawns the prop, and in the other scripts the ped holds the prop it is spawning and different animations when “on hand”. Can you customize the animation, how is holding the prop on hand before placing it and that kind of stuff on this one?

1 Like

On the other script props are premade but have the animations and props in hand (thats why they are premade) in this one you can create them yourself but they are in a box. This script is addition to the other, thats why its free for users that have it. The other one is an old script and i plan to replace it with this one.

You’re missing something.

1 Like

Mb, it’s been fixed.

BBV X WORLD | Interactable Objects
Added No target option
set ‘ST’ in the target option