Intent to Implement: "The Cayo Perico Heist" update compatibility

Exactly, mine runs at 144fps on high end pcs, 70+ on mid and low pcs

1 Like

thanks for contributing

1 Like

Hyped!

1 Like

anyone seen a tutorial on how players can visit the new area, I know you have to force the server to run at a certain build, Zap Hosting lets you choose which one you want to do, Im just wondering if there is a resource that lets you buy a plane ticket, do I need some other ipl loader besides bobs? tons of questions, thanks in advance :slight_smile:

There’s a few possible ways, but as for buying plane tickets, I don’t think anyone has done anything like that, yet. Just search for Cayo Perico and you’ll find a few resources

there is a version for north yankton, that uses a ticket. I’ll try to find the link ( its here on the forums) let me know if that is something you might be interested in looking at

linux would be amazing :smiley: (yes, I know you said that’s not what was planned, but maybe at some point down the road)

1 Like

@ADRNALN IM hyped up :3 aswell

Amzaing!
I joined the patreon for this a couple of reasons, and one them is this!! :smiley:

yes PLZZZZZZ . TAKE A VIDEO . PLZZZZZZZZ

so you dont have download any resource for this island?
just to update to artifacts?

thats awesome

nice yes

I still havent found a reliable way to stream both the island and the city without having issues… anybody have a solution?

I have a resource for that

… just add sv_enforcegamebuild 2189 no need to stream

i don’t have an island, just the air craft carrier.

you need to load it use this Dope_island_hopper - Hop between Los Santos and Cayo Perico island

1 Like

Eventually, but before the summer 2021 update to GTA V (which should be paired with the release of the 9th-generation enhanced version of GTA V), we will update the default launch build (and used for diagnostic tools as well as all non-enforcing servers) to this new build.

Is this still the plan? Any ETA? Looks like the actual enhancement update is coming out late this year.

1 Like

Yeah, apparently instead there won’t be a watershed at this point, so we might end up having to use the summer or Christmas update for 2021 as a baseline instead.

1 Like