Installing mods meant for single player on FiveM server

Recently I’ve been going to places such as gta5 mods to find mods that interest me for the fivem server I created. Most of the time there are servers such as Build A Mission (BAM), and Enable All Interiors, meant for GTA 5 single player. It requires you install openIV and scripthook etc. I was wondering if it is possible to install said scripts such as openIV to my fivem server if so how, and if there was a way to get this mod BAM that was meant for singleplayer, working on my server. When I mean server I used the guide to create a server using linux, and all my stuff so far goes into my resources folder. If anyone has anything that can help me I would really appreciate a response since I’d love to see some of these mods integrated into fivem servers.

1 Like

OpenIV isn’t something you install. It’s a program for viewing and going through files. However, most scripts would need to be converted to work on FiveM servers.

OpenIV isn’t a installation, you’re correct about that. But you don’t “install mods” either. I’m pretty sure they were using “installation” as a connotation.