Installing Addon Cars

Hello Everyone,

I’ve been trying to reskin addon cars that are already out there. As i was going through the different cars i noticed some vehicles don’t include any meta files which should be there. If i follow the install guide it typically gives me something like this:

2017 Lancs Police BMW X5 (ARV)

GTAV/Mods/Update/Update.rpf/x64/dlcpacks/patchday2ng/dlc.rpf/x64/levels/gta5/vehicles.rpf

There are no files or any directory like this. No Metafiles.

I wanted to reskin this to another type of vehicle which also needs the blue and red ELS to orange.

I was wondering if anyone could assist me into how i can change the ELS colors and properly install a addon car.

If possible we could discord or something to share screens.

Thank you!

@The_Creator
Nice challenge, I think I know how to do it, a little complicated to explain for the moment … it’s a bit of a mixture of script addon/replace vehicle, just take a .meta file and changed the name, I could try to do it in 5-6 hour time …but I promise nothing

Hey,

Thanks for replying, do you mean meta files from just another vehicle? Or a vehicle identical to this one?

Is the car going function as a replace or addon?
Alot of dutch police cars are built from these cars, i’m trying to make a road officer vehicle from that.

Something like this:

Thank you!