Infinite colored loading screen

IF YOU DO NOT FILL THIS OUT, YOUR TOPIC WILL BE UNLISTED AND CLOSED

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

Environment questions

**GTA V version:last
**Up to date:yes
**Legit or Pirate copy:legit
**Purchased where - Rockstar Launcher
**Windows version: 11 pro
**Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again? no (couldnt find the file)
**System specifications: GTX 1650Ti, i7-9700F, 32GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 222GB SSD, MS-7C09 Mainboard
**CitizenFX crash zip file (‘Save information’ on a crash): there is no crash
**logs/CitizenFX_log files: couldnt find
**.dmp files/report IDs: no

Important parts

**What is the issue you’re having?: As i start my FiveM everything goes smoothly until the loading screen (in FiveM menu) Freezes and i cant do anything

**What are you trying to do?: start my FiveM

**What have you tried already to fix the issue?: i already tried this method that says it fixes the issue

but it doesnt work for me i reset my pc and i uninstalled an reinstalled fivem like 6 times

**What did you do to get this issue? one day i just wanted to start my FiveM like usually and i just got this bug

**Which antivirus/firewall software are you using?: Eset internet security
**Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?: yes

1 Like

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Remove the weird (old?) version of ‘ReShade’ you’ve got in your game directory.

1 Like

lmao thank you

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.