Increasing player slot count 64 to 128 dosent work for me, help!

Hello,

have now increased from 64 to 128. So I booked the “larger” package, but when I go from 64 to 128, no player can connect… Unfortunately, the assignment doesn’t work. Unfortunately I can’t find a suitable department here either. Where can I go for support? Many thanks everyone

With Element Club Aurum your server will receive a handful of new perks. These will be activated automatically. Allow for up to 6 hours after purchase for your server to receive your new perks.

1 Like

what a you FiveM Element Club have you?

Cfx.re Element Club Aurum

1 Like

have a you set your server on your fivem username???

yes, i have

FiveM Client Support for client support, Server Discussion for general server support. But here is okay for this query.

Have you tried increasing your slots since? I can see you have Aurum on the forum now, but have you recently upgraded or so?

Do you also have onesync on, as opposed to onesync legacy?

Yes - onesync on Infinity

sv_enforceGameBuild 3095

In my profile the email is saved with @gmail.com, but the Patreon account is saved with @googlemail.com… both are the same emails just with a different ending. Now when I want to press email, it doesn’t allow it. Error message:There was an error changing your email address. Perhaps the address is already in use?