Increase the intensity of lights and add a seats

Hello I was trying to mod this vehicle GTA 5 Ocean Motion (add-on) v 2 Mod - GTAinside.com. I was trying to get headlights that are more intense and I was wondering myself where do I do it in the meta files and how do I add seats.

1 Like

You can change the headlight intensity in carcols.meta, but from what I see that file is not present in the mod you linked. This tutorial explains each value in great detail, while on this site you can get a template if you wish to create one yourself. An easier approach might be to download a mod that comes with a carcols.meta file by default, which you can edit yourself.
Adding extra seats is a bit more complicated as you have to add seat nodes via ZModeler. As I have no experience in this, I suggest looking up tutorials for it.

1 Like

Still dont help me.

Wow…
carcols.meta
He literally gave you all the information you needed, except for a step-by-step guide on adding seats in ZModeler. Because he, like I, doesn’t have experience with this. But no thanks, no reply, nothing. Just 9 days later, you complaining. Class act.