Inactive

Hey everyone I’m the owner of a server called ODOJRP!

ODOJRP stands for Olympics Department of Justice Roleplay. The reason why we chose this name is because the olympics is a very famous event empowering and encouraging everyone around the world to reach great limits. We see ODOJRP reaching great limits and becoming a well know server.

What we offer:

Now we have many things. The basic things are we have an active community with active staff, Leo, and civs! But like I said that’s the basic things. We want to stand out as a server. Some things that make us a better server than most is we are super fun and chill. You can easily make friends with everyone and we make sure as a server that you feel welcomed and not alone. We care about our members truly and try to satisfy all members. If you ask for something we will always take it into consideration and try to input new things in the server. ODOJRP as a whole also welcome new players to fivem. We are there to support and teach you the ropes of roleplaying. We are super chill and laid back and we are not super strict. See most servers have a huge dual clanning policy. We as a server think that if you do not like the server then you are free to play other servers or if you just want to get an experience of other servers you may play them. The only thing we ask is that you dedicate time to the servers you play.

We also have a donation page and all donations go towards the server.

OFFER
Today February 5th-15 there will be a %50 sale on all store items. Not only that when we reach our member goal there will be a a giveaway of all in store items.

So join now clicking this link!

I moved this post to server-bazaar for you, but please mind where you post next time. Server adverts are not allowed outside the bazaar category.

Need a new server invite