[In-Development] vRP Turf Wars

You got to add in new turfs via the functions, and then add new zones. Just look at the code and copy paste current turfs and change their names.

@Shawn_Sinister_Alan Everything is possible, but you will have to define new functions and link it to a database

2 Likes

@3Bot that’s not about your post, it’s about mine, it replaces your post with that when you delete it

Sorry I am dumb lol rippppppppppppppppppp

This sounds really cool. Going to try it out!

This is really nice. I tested it on my server and it’s cool. Just a question - what do you do with the dirty money? Do you have to take it someplace to have it laundered? I see it’s an item in your inventory not money actually added to your money total.

Yea you got to launder it

Thank you for the response, but I kinda figured that was the case… I just don’t know how you launder it.

@3Bot when i am in Coma(death) in radius or i left timer:

InvokeNative: execution failed: Argument at index 1 was null.
Error running system event handling function for resource vrp_turf_wars: citizen
:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: Execution of native
000000002f7a49e6 in script host failed.
stack traceback:
        [C]: in upvalue '_in'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/natives_server.lua:334: in function 'TriggerClien
tEventInternal'
        (...tail calls...)
        server.lua:84: in upvalue 'handler'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:175: in function <citizen:/scriptin
g/lua/scheduler.lua:174>
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'error'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function <citizen:/scriptin
g/lua/scheduler.lua:138>

As I said before, I stopped deving for the resource as I am currently busy deving for servers. I said many times people can take the code and fix it and modify it to their will.

that sould be easy fix, you should how works your code… thanks whatever for share, i will try fix it

Hey,good work!!
but do you know how to add permision? to do permision that gives you not all players can capture turf but only gangs or my groups?

How can I make to send all the messages in chat to all players ?

Legends say that it is still in development to this day

• clyde barrow

It’s hard to make a ESX version of this?

I made it for esx, but I cannot release it due to the fact that it was made for private usage for a customer. Think about modifying the current esx_holdup resource and add the relationship stuff from this one.

I have this on ESX version

3 Likes

Pm’ed you

Do you have a link for that addon or where I can find it? The owner of the server I am with could be interested in buying the content if it’s available or required.

This looks awesome! Does anyone know of a ESX version of this or something similar? Thanks.

I would like to have a link for an ESX version also please!

1 Like