Impulse RP | Whitelisted FiveM | Whitelisted RedM

EU/UK Impulse RP

Whitelisted FiveM Server/Whitelisted RedM Server

About us:

The birth of Impulse RP in January 2020 has come from the dedication of all our teams, from the staff team, developers and the departments. From 2015 came the word of GTA V Role-Play, this sparked a major interest within a close group of friends who all decided it would be an amazing idea to create something new. We did not know the amount of interest we would gain and became a very popular community very quickly. Finally in 2017 we were able to gain traction and create our own public server which became very popular, very quickly. In August 2018 a group of dedicated people from the original Los Santos Life RP carried the flag over to a new fresh community which continued under the same name. Going from strength to strength with returning players each day LSLRP continued to be a success. Creating whitelist standard RP on a public server and we are hugely proud of that.

What we offer:

• Whitelisted FiveM Server COMING SOON APPLY NOW!

• Whitelisted RedM Server with regular development updates! A fully immersive roleplaying world set in 1899 America. Apply on our website now!

• Other events and games and a great community feel.

Relevant Links

Teamspeak: ts.impulserp.co.uk
Discord: discord.gg/WAM39fZ

We look forward to welcoming you to our roleplaying community!

If you have any futher questions please leave a reply on this post or seek help in our discord/forums/teamspeak.

13 Likes

I’ve been in the community for almost 2 years now and I can assure you, it’s by far the most warming community you will ever find. If you are truely into “Whitelisted” RP Standards and you are looking for a FiveM Server, this is the community you might be looking for. Amazing staff & community members are allways ready to help newcomers. The development team consists of amazing Developers working day and night to improve the servers, fixing bugs and what not. The community also has as stated an amazing Whitelisted RedM Server and a public Star Wars server.

See you soon!

4 Likes

This community is unlike most others,
Multiple game platforms yes, however the quality of roleplay is ensured across all games.
All the server within this platform, from what I have seen before have been a very serious level of roleplay.
There is something that the staff have always said at Impulse, at that is “We are a family” which is something I felt apart of straight away. I mainly play FiveM and RedM, as soon as I stepped onto either server, I was hooked.

If you are looking for a serious place to roleplay where “Its as close to real life as possible” and that “punches are always rolled with in rp” then this is the home for you.

It’s also a great place for streamers, playing on the server and need a place to advertise your steam? this is the perfect place.

Hope to see you in-game!

2 Likes

Been playing on these servers for roughly just over a year now and I’ve loved every minute of it, the quality of role-play is top notch, the applications are white-listed for businesses and factions but a lot of support is offered so it’s widely available. You can do pretty much anything whilst on this server, suggestions are always taken into account too which is great.

The RedM server is a lot of fun too, white-listed RP which is always immersive and fun, haven’t played this as much but from what I have played it was a blast.

1 Like

Come and join us for our event on RedM this weekend, get your whitelist applications in now

I came to ImpulseRP around late Feburary and I haven’t stopped playing it since I love every single person in the community and everybody who keeps the servers running. There are endless possibilities as to what you can do in the FiveM server. I joined the police force in March and with the help of the people keeping the force alive I made it to Lieutenant in around 4 months. I’m now a FiveM Helper on the server staff team and I can’t wait to learn more :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello My Name is Sware,
I have been apart of the community for around 6 months now and i really Enjoy it,
This is a very special community, We are all like a big family.
This was my first RP server i have ever played on and within the first few days of being here i knew that i wanted to stay, There are alot of friendly and active staff members and community members. If you are looking for a really good RolePlay Community, This is it for you.

Hope i see you sometime soon :slight_smile:

Make sure to come and join us on FiveM this weekend for our summer party event!

That’s another weekend of roleplay over at ImpulseRP but don’t worry! There will be more events next weekend, join our discord to keep up with our announcements!

This server is really fun. I played on it a lot for the last year and a half. The developers are really good and have put a lot of work into it and on the odd occasion, you do find a bug they fix it pretty quickly. The level of RP from the police force is really decent and now there implementing a DOJ to make it fairer. If you are looking for a place to RP this is a really good place to check out.

1 Like

Big Announcement!

We are pleased to announce that we will be re-introducing the FiveM server…but not how you know it.

We have had some incredible people that wanted to come in and support us when they saw what happened.

What can you expect?

• Brand new FiveM server, full of advanced & new features, totally different to our old one!
  • New fresh staff team full of experienced people.
  • New rule adjustments to allow leniency to help your RP flow and be a lot more organic.

The important part?

We think this is great news and for future progress of our community, the server will be 18+ whitelisted.

Apply now on our website! - https://impulserp.co.uk/forum/index.php?/topic/4934-fivem-application/ (more information can be found on our discord too!)

Here are some video previews of some of our server functions. More to come!

https://streamable.com/bohx3o - Player owned safes!

https://streamable.com/p5y39m - Bin stashing!

Have been playing on the server for a while and this has been the most enjoyable server I have played on to date, the community is really friendly and always happy to help and the development is very active, I’ve been playing the RedM server which I would highly recommend and now waiting for the FiveM server to launch :smiley:

2 Likes

Amazing server with very active Law and criminal activities. Honestly being apart of this community has made me realize what I’ve been missing out on!

The community is so friendly, there is always active staff to help out and make sure your doing okay. There is some amazing roleplayers, people that really carry a story with them.

I’ve so much more fun to look forward to within the community and with some amazing new friends

1 Like

Check out the first teaser trailer for our new FiveM server

Check out some of our latest RedM features! :smiley:

OUR WHITELISTED FIVEM SERVER IS NOW LIVE!!!

COME APPLY AND JOIN THE FUN AT IMPULSERP