[Important] Proposal for Adjusting TxAdmin Startup Time in Light of New Graphics/Clothing Mods [Important]

Greetings, FiveM Community!

I hope this post finds you guys well. I am writing to share a crucial discovery that could significantly impact the overall performance and experience of your FiveM servers, especially in the wake of the release of new graphics mods by Koil & No-Pixel development team.

After extensive research and testing, I’ve identified a potential optimization that could enhance the startup process for servers using TxAdmin. As we all know, the No-Pixel community recently introduced some fantastic graphics mods, bringing a new level of visual richness to the platform. However, these enhancements come with increased resource demands during the server startup phase.

Currently, the default TxAdmin startup time is set to 10 minutes. In light of these new graphics mods and the evolving nature of FiveM servers, I propose a slight adjustment to this time limit. Considering the complexity of resources and the need for additional loading time, I suggest increasing the TxAdmin startup time to 15 minutes.

Here’s why:

1. Optimizing Resource Loading: The additional 5 minutes could significantly improve the efficiency of loading resources, especially those utilizing advanced graphics modifications.
  2. Enhanced Visual Experience: As the community adopts new graphics mods, the increased startup time ensures that players get to experience the full richness of these modifications without compromising server stability.
  3. Future-Proofing: With the continuous evolution of graphics mods, adjusting the startup time now will help future-proof our servers against potential resource loading challenges.

To implement this change, follow these steps:

1. Open your server.cfg file.
  2. Locate the sv_scriptHookAllowed setting.
  3. Adjust the value to the desired startup time in seconds. For example:

set sv_scriptHookAllowed 900

(15 minutes = 900 seconds)

1. Save the changes and restart your server.

2. Make sure your resources are booting up correctly and are in correct boot order, here’s my order you can copy;

1. Leave a like if it helped <3

I encourage server owners and administrators to consider this adjustment in the context of their specific server needs. It’s a small change that could make a significant difference, especially for servers adopting the latest graphics enhancements.

Let’s work together to ensure a seamless and immersive experience for our players. Feel free to share your thoughts, feedback, and experiences with this proposed adjustment. Your insights are valuable to the entire community.

Thank you for your time and dedication to the FiveM platform!

Best regards,

Arrogant Roleplay

Arrogant Roleplay Entertainment C.i.C
support@a-rp.org

If you’re going to use AI to generate your post (which you shouldn’t) at least have the decency to proof read it.

For people who are looking for an actual solution, server startup shouldn’t take this long, if you’re having long startup times double check to make sure that your antivirus isn’t running on the FiveM directory. If it is add an exception for the directory.