Images for items in inventory and shop not working

Hello,

I have add some items in the shop and works. I can buy the items and get them in the inventory. Only thing… I have add images for the items. But in the inventory and in the store the images not showing up…

I have named the image like the names for the item I selected (name use what is in the database) but the image not works. What do I wrong??

Can someone help me get the images working

3 Likes

As example…

use energy drinks as item to buy…

name in database “energy”
name of image for the item “energy”.
and save them as PNG

So averything is fine ??

1 Like

You need to add the item images in __resource.lua

1 Like

Omg… completely forgot to do this… thanks alot refreshing my mind

Do u also know the answer on… Why in the store all items are double. I set 1 time a item but shows in the store double in the list for buying…

Thanks alot again!!

I have no idea why :stuck_out_tongue:
Send me your shop resource i will take a look.

So i create a folder in vdk_inventory- for example images, i put a .png foto of item to this and in vdk_inventory’s resources.lua write … .png

which __resource.lua folder do i add them to? for instance i want to add a image of a repair kit for the repair job, but im not sure where i put the png image…

hey man i know this is a while back but can you message me when you can and help me out please trying to add the images to my items would appreciate it thanks

how to do that? i tried like the screenshot i have uploaded here but its not working :frowning: