I'M ban for my server ! for cheating

Hello today I wanted to connect to the server of which I am the founder except that there was an unexpected

I explain, I’m the founder of my server is right now I was testing the cheats because I saw in my server I had no password so there was a lot of cheater the day.

So is seen as it was anticheat I fussed ban and deban I thought that was going to do nothing but I see in the morning that I am ban it please you fake me debannir I am founder is I can not do anything about it

‘’ Your ID is 78227f42-7b59-4caa-9a0d-56f9b18d2b45. ‘’

1 Like

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

You can’t use cheats on fivem even though it’s your own server, you will have to wait out your ban

they are not cheats this is an admin menu given by five m es_admin ect …

1 Like

Then explain this sentence

when I say I’m talking about his view that for five months the menu administrators are cheats

You won’t get banned for your administrator tools like es_admin as they are server scripts, you only get banned for external menu’s which can be used for cheating

Hello again, just to get back to my issue, when I read my message again, I see that I simply misspoke. first of all there has never been an external menu. My server is touched every day by trollers and this is because in my server we don’t have an “rcon password” so what I did was create a server for development where I would be alone and where I could see if my easy admins menus work. what happens is that I was in “no clip” to setting up some scripts. by teleporting me to the point he put me under the map and the anti-cheat considered that I was a troller and systematically banned me. my admin colleague had to unban me and those every time so that’s why I didn’t understand that I was banned in the morning when I am honest without a menu.

in the hope that you will be understanding,

Best regards,

Make sure you aren’t using any external admin menu’s or anything that injects into fivem

I’m not using any extenal admin menu’s or anything else I was just on “no clip” that’s why i’ve been ban

you use cheat detected
A lot of people are reporting being banned on five m after using cheats after the last update of fivem! And reports are coming from every type of cheat(external, dll injection and etc)! idk what the developers of five m changed to be honest.
Almost every user use 2take1 and cheat engine before the update got banned.
mybe now you will have to wait for the ban to expire. or use other account social club

And what did you use for this noclip?

logical because they are used for cheating :thinking:

This topic was automatically closed 2 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.