I'm a new developer looking to start in a server

I recently started developing in my Dev server and im trying to bring those skills into a server. I’m not gonna ask for money just want experience in some servers.

2 Likes

Whats up man got a new upcoming server, can you tell me more about your experience as a developer ?

1 Like

I would like more details on what you can and can not do. but please contact me @Mackenzie_Rch#3124. Discord ofcourse.
Thanks

I need a Developer and server Co-Owner, Contact me at Drue A.#3185

sent you i am Lincoln

Hello we are looking for an other Dev to help out the De v we have at the moment with LUA as its his own custom scripts it would just to give him a hand to get the coding done and the server up and running ValkyrieGayming#7925 please feel free to add me on discord and i can sent you an invite to the discord server

what’s good mate were a new up and coming British based server please add me on discord if interested Craig Anthony <3#2558

Hello :wave: Definetly needing some additional development help on my roleplaying server, it’s called Inspire Roleplay! Would love to have you here. Thanks :heart: Forum post is below.