Illinois State Roleplay | Anyone can be COP | Looking for staff and Officers | Custom vehicle skins | Custom CAD/MDT | Vmenu | EUP

coollogo_com-9494806

About us

Illinois state roleplay is a community based in the East part of Illinois more specifically Chicago and the surrounding counties. We are a new server with a Custom CAD/MDT and in House made skins for our NON-ELS vehicles and a bunch of other content
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

What we’re looking for

Currently we are looking for Staff, Fire & EMS and Officers. To be staff you Must be age 15+ to join any department we require you to be 13+
NON-ELS vehicles and a bunch of other content
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Features

• NON-ELS Vehicles
  • In house made skins
  • Custom made CAD/MDT
  • Friendly staff
  • Original RP
  • Active devs
  • Dedicated Owners

INFORMATION

Discord: https://discord.gg/gd5gGtC
CAD: https://ilsrp-cad.bubbleapps.io/

Thank you for reading, I hope to be seeing you in the server very soon

Bump. Coast guard department added

Great server, Been here since BETA

1 Like

Added Community police for anyone who wants to try being a LEO

Bump Still looking for staff, LEO’S, EMS

Please familiarize yourself with the Server Bazaar rules: Server bazaar rules and F.A.Q

Only bump topics if there’s been no activity within the last 24 hours.

Whenever bumping, try to provide information that is worth reading. Don’t just write things like: “daily bump post”.

I only added pictures cause we recently added new cars… The bump i added was a day after the other one

a) There was activity within the last 24 hours so you’re not allowed to bump it.
b) Posting images is still a bump, the two hour difference is not a day difference. Just because it may not be on the same day, doesn’t mean that you’re allowed to bump it. There must be 24 hours with no activity.