[DEPRECATED] [IIS] EmergencyLS | Server-Side ELS Lighting System | Custom Patterns +

els Emergency Lighting System!

DEPRACATED

Description

EmergencyLS is an all-in-one configurable Emergency Lighting System for the popular Grand Theft Auto V (GTA V) Modification, FiveM. We kept it simple, allowing generic ELS XML Configurations to work alongside our system.

The server-side element restricts controls to the driver and allows the driver to activate primary, secondary & warning lighting each with individually configurable key-bindings. Welcome to the best server-sided Emergency Lighting System for FiveM.

Features

Click for Features
  • Configuration File
  • Multiple Stage Lighting Activation
  • Developer Configuration
  • Server-sided & Network Sync
  • Server-sided Siren Support as Standard.
  • Custom Light Patterns
  • ‘999 Mode Activated’ Sound Effect
  • Siren Beeps
  • ELS Beeps
  • Indicators

Video Demonstration (+ Install)

Download

All instructions for install and use are included in the readme file included with the download :slight_smile:

COMPATIBLE WITH WMSTUDIOS SERVER SIRENS

17 Likes

How well optimised is this? What makes it different to or better than ELS?

1 Like

It has siren blips for when changing tones and I beleive you can have all different sirens for different cars

1 Like

Well, @Fuisoin sort’ve hits the nail on the head, really. There’s the ability to have customised patterns, multiple different siren packs and much much better syncing between clients.

does this only work with ELS cars or do Non-ELS cars work too?

1 Like

But how is the FPS performance vs the other ELS systems out there? and what about onesync bigmode?

Actually cant get it to work tryed out different things, used your own xml files tryed everything, the vehicle works with other els solutions yours dos not register the vehicle at all.

Im curious here too, about to sit down and test it out on infinity

I havent tested if it works with infinity yet but the optimization between this and ELS-FiveM or ELSplus is huge from my testing well done!

3 Likes

Hmm did you get it to work?

Still got issues with it ignoring the els vehicle spawned, even with the right files and so on, so it’s abit wird.

1 Like

Script works really well with our ELS cars.
Does not work at all with non-els - seems the script still picks up the extras even if you unlist them

Hi there. Merry Christmas! I have this weird problem when I activate the sirens (only the light indicator) the spoiler of the car is starting to flashing

Hey, in every car ELS is activated I can’t use the keys F5 (interaction menu) and F7 (gcphone). How can I fix it?

same cant get it to work

1 Like

Got it all working it just doesnt work with Infinity

1 Like

Did you get non-els vehicles working?

Hi i have a problem my police car won’t flash the light on a addon police car what can we do to fix that problem

Screenshot_92

The Problem

When i used a Addon Car the blue light dont work, else i use a replace slot all works fine ? how can i fix this ?

The addon vehicle doesn’t seem to work properly. Can you solve this problem.THX

Is there any chance that it’s possible in the future to cycle between lightstages?

4 Likes