If you see this, the user interface isn't able to show

help me i have this problem

Usually relogging fixes this, however try updating your drivers and see how you go, if you run any overclocks on your gpu I would turn them off aswell

Try force FiveM to use your GPU. Head to Settings > Display > Scroll all the way down and find Graphic Settings. Then go over to %localappdata%/FiveM/ and select FiveM, Then you want to click it and switch it over to your GPU.

This issue only happens when I run FIVEM on unstable mode for certain servers. When its on release nothing is wrong but can unstable not handle visual graphic mods?

This is because Beta or Canary are not really meant to be used for the best optimal experience. They’re more for devs as they open up a wall for certain tools that you may use as a dev such as NUI Devtools. So if you don’t need to be on the Beta/Canary releases then you shouldn’t. The changes made on the builds need to be tested before they are pushed to prod hence why it might be unstable.

… yeah, and given this user is evidently experiencing a regression, instead of telling him to ‘switch to stable’ how about having them report said regression with some information/reproduction steps?

The rest of your post also doesn’t really make sense nor is it anywhere close to coherent or relevant in this context.

I apologize for misunderstanding. I had assumed that the issue had already been resolved and that the question being asked was in the context of was of him experiencing a problem with a visual pack while using a non-production build, but switching to a production build resolved the issue which lead me to just go with ‘now that it works now, no more steps needed’ and explained why latest builds may be unstable, which was… irrelevant as you said.

And yes, that was on my part, I should’ve taken those steps given the fact that it was caused by being on newer build.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.