ID Gun - Find out object coords, headings and hashes

I created a pull request for your resource where I added a json file with hashes to names and implemented the conversion when aiming.
Also when you aim at a vehicle on the road only the ped inside the vehicle was outputted, now the ped and the vehicle are printed.

I’m not sure if the creator of the MLO made a custom door but for an MLO called East Customs, I try to get the model name of the garage door but it gives me a hash that is invalid when I search it up. Pretty weird, it still works for all the other doors in the MLO though.

does not work, i dont get even the gun

Using custom MLO’s is a bit of a problem, as they will often have custom names which you can’t convert back to names. You can go through the files of the MLO with OpenIV and see if you can find the door prop.

There’s no function to get a gun, you need to have one on your ped to start off with.

It would be better if when u aiming the gun at the prop and press E the information prompts in F8 so u can copy paste from client.log and maybe add a function where only staff members can use it (i dont know if this is already implemented)

Just added it.

Also just added that. Thanks for the feedback!