I was banned for using cheats but I didn't used any type of cheats on any server.

The last day I was playing on Five M all day, and I didn’t got any problem with it, so today I turned on the PC to play and when I tryied to log in to a server and then I noticed that I get banned for suspected use of cheats.

I hope that we can solve this problem today, I just started playing FIVE M this week and I would never mean to use hacks because I don’t find it funny, and you can prove that I didn’t get banned in any server for using hacks or something like that.

I have spoken with and administrator of FIVE M on Discord and he told me that can be any program running in the background.

GTA V version? ->Lastest version
Up to date? -> Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? ->Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? ->Social Club
Windows version? -> W10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? ->No
Error screenshot (if any) ->Yes
System specifications
What did you do to get this issue? -> Nothing?
What server did you get this issue on?-> On Five M
CitizenFX.log file
.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?

Also add what you already tried so far.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Did you use any software which might inject into your fivem, or did the server ask you to install some plugins?

I didn’t installed any type of plugins or devices into game. I was just playing normally, I just remember that I got my graphics driver actualization while I was playing the game, instead of that I didn’t remeber to configure any other thing.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.