I think its about async or mysql-async

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version? - latest
Up to date? -ofcourse
Legit or Pirate copy? License
Steam/CD/Social Club? Emitrepus
Windows version? WIN10 x64
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? -not yet i will update this when i tried it
Error screenshot (if any) - none
System specifications - i5 4440 3.2ghz, 16gb ram, gtx 750ti, win10 x64
What did you do to get this issue? - i am not aware of it
What server did you get this issue on? - just logged in then notice the mouse was on the game but i cannot move my character
CitizenFX.log file - none
.dmp files/report IDs - none

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot - none
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot - default
Filepath to FiveM folder - default
FiveM client folder screenshot -none
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? -disabled

Also add what you already tried so far.
-not at all

Error: (node:13256) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: AssertionError [ERR_ASSERTION]: unexpected PromiseRejectEvent
at process. (internal/process/promises.js:27:25)
at
at Query.db.query (mysql-async.js:5223:9)
at Query. (mysql-async.js:1117:10)
at Query._callback (mysql-async.js:1083:16)
at Query.Sequence.end (mysql-async.js:275:24)
at Query.ErrorPacket (mysql-async.js:2237:8)
at Protocol._parsePacket (mysql-async.js:6296:23)
at Parser._parsePacket (mysql-async.js:6907:10)
at Parser.write (mysql-async.js:6517:10)
Error: (node:13256) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 1)
Error: (node:13256) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.
Error: (node:13256) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: ER_BAD_FIELD_ERROR: Unknown column ‘is_dead’ in ‘field list’
at Query.Sequence._packetToError (mysql-async.js:239:14)
at Query.ErrorPacket (mysql-async.js:2224:18)
at Protocol._parsePacket (mysql-async.js:6296:23)
at Parser._parsePacket (mysql-async.js:6907:10)
at Parser.write (mysql-async.js:6517:10)
at Protocol.write (mysql-async.js:6043:16)
at Socket. (mysql-async.js:683:28)
at Socket. (mysql-async.js:1117:10)
at emitOne (events.js:116:13)
at Socket.emit (events.js:211:7)
--------------------
at Pool.query (mysql-async.js:4910:23)
at Promise (mysql-async.js:5220:10)
at new Promise ()
at MySQL.execute (mysql-async.js:5216:26)
at Object.global.exports [as callback] (mysql-async.js:5117:9)
at citizen:/scripting/v8/main.js:96:41
Error: (node:13256) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 2)

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.