[Request] - Whitelist Web Panel

I need something similar to this: http://54.39.167.100/adm/index.php
A panel where the player himself can fill his id for the Whitelist and will automatically be accepted, with no need for human interference. Someone help me?

2 Likes

Great idea. Easy to make. But I don’t think anyone is going to create it for you or walk you through how to create it because at that point they might as well do it themself. All you would need to do is have a index page where someone would enter their steam hex, insert it into a database. Then ingame you would have a script that campares their identifiers to the database and bam :boom:.

Hello, I have made this, per your request. It does not look good but it works. If you would like you can apply some CSS on it and make it look better but all I care about is the fact that it works.

Download this and edit the MySQL information at the top to match your servers database information and then upload it to a webhost of your choosing. whitelist.php (1.8 KB)

Download and install this on your FiveM server for the refreshing whitelist every time someone attempts to join the server. !!! make sure to execute whitelist.sql on your database before running server !!! whitelistresource.zip (15.9 KB)

I tested this multiple times and it does work. If for some reason something doesn’t work just let me know and I will fix it. If you’d like me to create anything else please PM me.

EDIT 2-7-2020 I have made another version of the site, that looks a lot better, It’s in french so translate accordingly. whitelist.php (2.8 KB)

Disclaimer: I did not make the whitelist resource only edited the one found here https://github.com/ESX-Org/esx_whitelist

1 Like

Thank you very much, that will certainly help me a lot.

1 Like

You’re welcome!

1 Like

I would like this for vRP, can you help me?

it should still work, as esx_whitelist doesn’t even require ESX.

Thanks a lot for this share. Works amazingly. Sorry that guy was rude to you when you’re clearly trying to help him. Would be nice if there was a way to restrict access to that page though. I had to name the directory something stupid so no-one would get access. Also if an admin went rogue you’d want to know its somewhat secure.

1 Like

I could totally make a better version when I have time, for the time being, you could rename whitelist.php to something somewhat secure like dfsamiofdsaiomasd.php so nobody could know the page name, but the main purpose as described in the OP, was for everyone to access it and whitelist themself, so that is what I had in mind while making it.

1 Like

That would be great. We don’t want people whitelisting all there friends as well. This would be an amazing release with a password to access the page or something along those lines.

1 Like

Yeah, except a password could be easily spread you know. Perhaps a 1 whitelist request per person would be better.

Not if you give it to only your trusted staff members. Which I imagine they wouldn’t be staff if you didn’t trust them anyway to a degree. If worst comes to worst, re-name it. However that would also work.

1 Like

Hey ya’ll. I am not the brightest when it comes to this type of shit, but I manage. However, what did you mean by “make sure to execute whitelist.sql on your database before running server”? How would one do this? Sorry if it’s a dumbass questions It’s 3 am but this is something that needs to be done. Thanks ya’ll.

1 Like

take the sql in the download, and execute it on your mysql database before using the resource

Many thanks. Great job on this. Really gonna help me out. I can’t find any good whitelists that make it easy for simpletons like me lmao.

Hey me again. Been searching around, and can’t figure out for the life of me how to do this. Id use a program like heidisql right? Pardon my stupidity.

Yes. You click on your EssentialMode and drag the SQL into the blue play button query thingy the big text box

Sorry to keep bugging you, this is my first time messing with SQL things, but I don’t get what youre talking about. Here is a screen shot of what I got, the whitelist.sql won’t go in anywhere Thanks for taking time to help me out. image

You have to type in the password and log in.

This would be the same as the rcon stuff right?