I need Help I forgot my Username To TxAdmin But I know my Password

I really Need Help I forgot my username TO Txadmin. But I know the Password

1 Like

Hi there,

2 possible solutions here depending on your situation:

1. If someone else owns the server or someone else has access to the “Admin Manager” section in txAdmin then they can tell you your username.

2. If no one else has “Admin Manager” access and you have access to the server files, find your txdata folder in your server and look in a file called admins.json. This lists all the admins and your username will be under the “name” field.

2 Likes

Thank you So Much It Worked!!!

hello i just started a server with vibegames and tx admin i can not find my log in or password for tx admin can someone please help me

1 Like

what if i dont have access to the files?

Me too i get with fivem and give me error

If you do not know your password, the only solution is for an “Admin Manager” to remove your account and create you a new account where you can set a new password.

If no one else has “Admin Manager” access, then you cannot see your password due to the passwords being saved as hashes. Then you’d have to reset txAdmin and create a master account again.

If you don’t have access to the files you can ask whoever does have access to reset your account through txAdmin as they should have a master account. Or they can always do the above steps in resetting txAdmin altogether.

what about if your the owner of the server and cant find your password?

1 Like

@Callum.G i looked in the file put the name in and it still says wrong username pls help me

Apologies I did not see this sooner, but in case you’re still having this issue take a good look in that file and each username is next to the name field. This field is case sensitive so ensure it is correct (it can help if you copy and paste it directly over as well).

So I’m able access my admin joins and my files but I try to login it says wrong username and I know my password as well so what do I do

my txadmin says im not a admin when i have my own server how do i fix that
Screenshot 2023-08-04 021206

@bomkid67 Open admins.json and change your account entry to master account (Set it to true) and give all permissions.

Change this Entries:

“master”: true,

“permissions”: [
“all_permissions”
]

With master you will have the highest permissions of all users.
Pay attention that you only can have one master account!

i have done this and it still says wrond username i have gone into admin,json and copy and paste the username and put in my password still nothing how do i get my tx admin to let me log in

Send me your admins.json via DM

PLEASE REMOVE YOUR PASSWORD HASH!!!