I need a developer to create an easy to edit(and add vehicles to) ELS system with serverside sirens that is onesync compatible

Hello. Me and my team have been having some issues with ELS scripts. We have tried every script under the sun. We eventually found wmserversirens and MISS-ELS! They work great together… however one major problem is when someone controls the sirens, it controls them on ALL vehicles. Something we can’t have.

We want an ELS system that is easy to configure(ie; you drop the xml files in and that is all that needs to be done) and allows us to use sirens controlled by the server. What I mean by this is we want british sirens that all players can hear.

Here are the requirements:

• ELS compatible vehicles can be added easily

• Configurable keys for activating sirens, lights and similar

• A bleep sound effect when sirens are turned on or changed

• A double horn(so two beeps) sound effect when the sirens are de/activated, a horn sound when changing.

Please let me know if anyone can do this, we are willing to pay of course as everything we have tried hasn’t worked. We rely on an ELS system, as for us Non-ELS is not an option.

Thanks,
Tom

I Mean Its Really Simple And You Shouldn’t Pay Someone To Do It For You!

Unless You Want Them To Edit The Actual Car Model Etc. Then Don’t Pay

Apologies for bringing up an old topic but did you ever find a fix for this? MISS-ELS is the best system out there and we also rely on it.