I keep respawning as Michael instead of other characters? Even on FiveM base scripts only

So, this is really strange to me. On my public ExM server, everything runs well. But at some point, my test server started to change my custom skin to Michael seconds after getting killed.

Ok, no problem, let’s restore scripts as they are on public server.

…but issue is still there! I’ll skip 2 hours or trying to find where the glitch is and got myself running ONLY FiveM core resources (from my public server, same artifacts as well). After getting killed by NPCs in freeroam as default FiveM character, within seconds after respawn, I’m Michael again!

I don’t remember basic FiveM behave like this, does anyone know what’s the problem here? It’s really irritating.

Some SHV plugin, if enabled?

Issue was gone when I updated core FiveM resources to latest updated ones.

However, when I restarted the game again (base FiveM only), I was changed to Michael after dying again.

Can you explain what SHV stands for?

Edit.:

So, I restarted base FiveM server again and the issue is there, although pretty random. After first suicide, character changed to Michael after few secs when respawned. Then suicide again and I’m default FiveM character again - no change.

Edit.:

So, it seems that 95% of the time, it’s happening only for the first death after joining the test server. Any other time, skin is not changed to Michael

ScriptHookV

so uh, stuff in the “plugins” folder.

1 Like

Ffs, I seriously need a vacation. Yes, I do have it allowed at home server. Thanks!