I have the microphone on push to talk but it activates itself after a few minutes of playing.

IF YOU DO NOT FILL THIS OUT, YOUR TOPIC WILL BE UNLISTED AND CLOSED

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

Environmental questions

GTA V Version: Latest
Up to date: a few days ago
Legitimate or pirated copy: Purchased
Purchased from where - Steam/Rockstar Launcher/Epic: Rockstar Games
Windows version: 11, the latest
Have you tried deleting content_index.xml and trying again? Yes
System Specifications: -
CitizenFX lock zip file (“Save information” in case of crash): -
log files/CitizenFX_log: -
.dmp files/Report IDs: -

If you can’t start the game at all

GTA V folder screenshot:
GTA - V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot:
File path to FiveM folder:
FiveM client folder screenshot:
What antivirus/firewall software are you using? The one provided by Windows
Have you tried disabling/uninstalling your anti-virus? Yes

Important actions

What’s the problem you’re having? I have the microphone on press to talk but after a certain time it activates without being able to turn it off

What are you trying to do? Turn on the microphone only when I hold down the N key

What have you already tried to fix the problem? I tried reinstalling, I put secondary N key

Screenshot error (if any): -

**What did you do to fix this problem?**I tried to reinstall, I put secondary N key

** Which server did you have this problem on? Be specific and name a few, “all” by itself is not helpful!**
Kronos Romania Roleplay and Grand Romania Roleplay (I only played these)

Additional comments

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.