I have an issue with ymap

I tried creating an auto service (mechanic) .ymap and imported and loaded to server, everything went ok, no errors or anything. but when I go to that exact place that I built that building, there’s only the objects in that place, no buildings, nothing.

IMPORTANT: * I was using Code Walker

IMPORTANT: * In Code Walker, I deleted a whole building and then placed the building of my choice. But when I joined the server and went to that place: the building wasn’t there, only the objects.

This topic any help?
helped with my ymap issue earlier

No, I’ve done everything it said, even added manifest_version, nothing :frowning:

I don’t know which format CodeWalker saves files but if it was xml and you needed to convert the xml to ymap, make sure you converted it right step by step. But if that’s not the case, I don’t know, sorry

Well, by default it should saves files as .ymap e believe, so when I saved the file it automatically saved as .ymap not .xml

I can test it and see if I can get it to work correctly on my server if you want

Maybe try check ymap, did you calculate extents? And generated a manifest.ymf using CW???