[How to] Stream ymaps!

I have to do this because some people don’t know how to stream ymaps! (no-offence)

Step 1. Download your YMAP

Step 2. Make a folder in your resources folder and name it something you can remember

Step 3. Make a folder in that folder and call it “stream”, Then put your YMAP in there

Step 4. Exit out the stream folder and make a new file and name it “__resource.lua”, Then enter that file and put this in: “this_is_a_map ‘yes’”, then save that file

Step 5. Go to your server.cfg and put this in: “start [NAME OF THE FOLDER]”

Step 6. Start your server and get on your server and the map that you used should be there.

If you have any questions PM me

~Sincerely Kyle J.

10 Likes

you know how we can duplicate house interiors?
For example use a house that already in GTAV and duplicate it to use in other location.
Since we dont have that mutch houses i whant to give more houses to players.
thank you

I doubt that’s possible, don’t trust me though because I’ve never tried.

On the other hand if you would like more houses I believe there’s a few YMAPs out there with more houses

I need help doesnt work… :frowning:

yeah i can get ones to that i download to work but w.e i do making them doesnt seem to happen

maybe whit codewalker? and then export the new map from gta to fivem server, but not sure

hey can u tell me how can i add blips for ymap files?

If it’s a .ymap file, you can try to decrypt it. If you can manage to decrypt it, you can change the position settings and then encrypt it.

it’s working

What about for Car Generators for gta I’ve got them deleted in a ymap and tried to stream it and did what you said and it did not work I have done this in the past and it worked but it no longer wants to work for me

Hello everyone. In general, I had such a problem, I made a map in code walker and set lod distance 3000, and in code walker this object is loaded at a long distance. And I saved this map as a ymap file. When I uploaded this map to fivem, and flew to the created props, they were not visible even at a small distance, it was necessary to approach them tightly so that they would appear, but if I move away at least a meter, they will immediately disappear.

Hi, It doesn’t work for me. I did everything you said, but the exterior isn’t loading. It’s not only on one YMAP, but on everyone I tried. The Interior loads fine and has collision, but the exterior isn’t there. Whether the textures not the collision. Anybody got an Idea?

doesnt work wasteman FACTS