I have a good pc but scripts working slow

Hi !
I have a problem on fivem. I have good pc specs but when i m playing on a any roleplay server , scripts are working so slow and not only me but also my friends have this problem.
Ex : When I press F1 for phone , phone comes like in 2 secs.
My PC specs :
Motherboard: Asus B450 MK PRIME
GPU : Asus TUF NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660
CPU : Ryzen 5 3500x
RAM : Crucial Ballistix Sport 1x8 3000mhz & G Skill Gskıll 8gb Ripjaws 3000 Mhz
SSD: Samsung EVO 970 M2 500GB
Crucial BX500 480GB
If anyone may help me i ll be so thankful for him/her.

Note : If i write something wrong , sorry for this my english language is not so well.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Can I ask what you are expecting from FiveM Staff/Members of the forum? This is caused by code used in the specific scripts. If the server has poor optimization or the code is just poorly written then you as player cannot do anything about that same as FiveM Staff. This isn’t problem with FiveM.

1 Like

Servers are free to use whatever scripts they want. If a server is performing badly then it is due to the poor coding of the scripts. Unfortunately, many server (especially roleplay ones using esx/vrp) are very laggy as they are usually poorly coded. Some servers also just pile on tonnes and tonnes of scripts with no understanding of what they do or how it impacts players.

There are good (non-laggy) servers out there. You will just have to look around I’m afraid

I ve this problem all servers (roleplay , gungame etc.) and this problem is not for only me but also my some of friends have this problem and they r playing different servers . I have brought this issue up because I was wondering if there were others who had this problem. Besides, if there is someone who has and solved this problem, I opened it for help

It’s because all of those servers are using the same unoptimized frameworks and scripts.

1 Like

I just fixed this problem. It’s just about the use of your GPU. If you’re using it like 99%, your only remedy is to reduce your GPU usage by lowering its graphics.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.