I have a 3D Model of a badge, i want to implement it on my server, the formar is ydr

I have the 3D model 30cm, format ydr, i have the 2D image 512x512
How do i implement it on my server? How to create a new file and make the RedM recognize it?

*Where should i out the 3D model and the 2D image
*Which doccument i must edit to add the item and create a new item?

Updating: i have the ydr and ytyp files, the model works on codewalker, but how do i access the rdr2 files to inplement it?

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.