I got banned for hardware looking for unban

Hi, I’ve been banned for something I don’t think I should have, but I’m sorry for what I’ve done, I’d like to have an unban, I can see your point of view, it’s the wrong way to do things the way I’ve done, therefore I want an unban from you for being able to come in and play with my friends again but I hope I can come back and play with them again as I am bored the situation that I have put myself in therefore have to learn the lesson that you don’t do such things my wish could come back play with friends sitting spend so much time playing I got banned I wish I could come back if you guys will give me the chance to come back on fivem play with friends again.

The associated correlation ID is 38a08157-c884-4e29-837e-0af1211b238b_01

Discord: BlueKillerTV#9540

3 Likes

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

3 Likes

You actually got banned for a cheat (some ‘dumper’ thing). Since this is a 14-day ban, you’ll be able to play fine on April 25th/26th again.