I get banned randomly by something called Project ham

So i began getting kicked out of FiveM, not from a server but FiveM. The reason for that is i apparently got hacked. Whenever i get kicked i get a message that says ‘‘you filthy retard #bannedbyham’’ and a discord server link. I joined the server and someone is sending me a link that seems unsafe. The discord is called project ‘‘ham’’

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

1 Like

Don’t trust that Discord… Simple as that, leave it stay away. It’s just a group of people abusing some in-game control.

1 Like

The reasoning behind you being banned is pretty simple. The members of this ‘crew’ use exploits within resources and abuse them with the CEF debugging tool. Tell the admins of your server to fix NUI exploits with resources, don’t rely on the client for important stuff, and to PR changes to resources if they are public.

However, they don’t only use the CEF debugging tool. It is known that they also use Lua executors.

1 Like

exploits, was the word I was looking for :smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.