I dont can start fivem

GTA V version: Latest

Up to date: Yes

Legit or Pirate copy: pirat

Steam/CD/Social Club: steam

Windows version: windows 11

Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again: yes i delet GTA V and FiveM

Error screenshot (if any):

System specifications: enoug for the game

What did you do to get this issue: i dont now it coms one time and i dont can fix it

What server did you get this issue on: i dont come in fivem i instalate fivem and then cam this error

CitizenFX.log file:X

.dmp files/report IDs:X

If an issue with starting: yes when i start coms the error code

GTA V folder screenshot:

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot:

Filepath to FiveM folder:
Screenshot 2023-06-25 183604

FiveM client folder screenshot:

Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus: yes

Also add what you already tried so far.: Fivem cache emptied, Fivem deinstalled, Fivem installed without antivirus, GTA and all data from Fivem uninstalled and deleted and everything reinstalled

Please also describe the issue you are having, providing as much information as possible will help us to help you. A good format you could use: what have you tried to do, what did you expect to happen and what actually happened. the last time I played fivem it was on the server onev and there I met a modder last and he just built a bit of and since that day I haven’t played fivem until a week ago because I didn’t feel like it, but when I wanted to start it, the error code came and I tried to solve the problems with 4 different Discord server suporters to no avail

the last time I played fivem it was on the server onev and there I met a modder last and he just built a bit of and since that day I haven’t played fivem until a week ago because I didn’t feel like it, but when I wanted to start it, the error code came and I tried to solve the problems with 4 different Discord server suporters to no avail

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.