I continue to get this error, can I get some help with this issue?

Getting this error in the console

My data paths

My resources in the folder

Server.cfg file

I am brand new to hosting FiveM, asking for some help.

check in your ressources file if you have a fxmanifest.lua or a __ressource.lua for older one, if they don’t have it , your server can’t find it! also prefere to use “ensure” instead to “start” in your server.cfg!

in the begenning , it is a little bit difficult to understand how to do a server, be curious, check the file, how it is organised, watch some tutorials on YT, read on the forum… the key is to be patient and work little by little.

I am still having the same issue after doing everything you said. I have tried many things now and nothing has worked, has been super aggravating.

just saw that with a friend: your ressource the EXACT name in the server.cfg and the folder of the ressource!
example:
the ressource is dpemotes_master
you have to type ensure dpemotes_master
or rename the ressource dpemotes in both place!

also if you put ressource in a folder to regroup them, like your weapons folder, it will not work like you did: you need to name your file like that: [weapons]

bonus tip: if you put “ensure [weapons]” in your server.cfg , the server will start every ressource in the folder [weapons], so no need to ensure all of its contents!