I cant buy cars esx_ambulancejob

I can´t pls help

Your owned vehicles table doesn’t have the column garage type. Like it says in the error. So add a column named garage type in your owned vehicles table.

How do I do that?

During the script installation process you should’ve ran an .SQL file or manually run the query in your database. This means, that the script requires some additional columns/tables in your database, and otherwise won’t run.

Looking at an out-of-the-box ambulancejob, there’s no query for the garage (github).

So now, looking at one of the ambulancejob’s dependencies, esx_vehicleshop, it doesn’t have this column either (github)

I assume, you have some modified or otherwise changed version of ambulancejob, so it should have its own .sql file, where you can see what column are required for the script to run.

If you don’t know how to do it, it means that it will be rather hard to explain it right here. Your best bet is to check it up online, taking your database and the client you’re using into account.

Since I have no idea what this column should look like, what values it takes, what is the default value, etc, you will have to guess it on your own.

I guess it will be a column named garage_type, with value INT (or SMALLINT, or any other small integer type), default value would be NULL or a default type of your garage - again I have no idea how it looks like.

Here are some links on how to add columns:

thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.