I am looking for a gta 5 FiveM roleplay server that i can help run for the FIre Department i already have Doc's already made

I am kind of looking for a smaller server so I can help run it and get the people into the server but a larger or medium server would be fine. If you would like to contact me you can e-mail me on discord: Nick C. C-602#8199

seen u joined my server i know it wasnt arge but if u add me Irishladdo#6766 im sure we can work smn out

Your Discord name and ID donโ€™t work

your discord did not work for me contact me on discord Reed#9143 I would love to have you

thanks

Our fire department is currently looking for people to join, never hurts to join and apply, our chief is very helpful to you if you are active, good at your job, and donโ€™t start problems!!!

Hey man, your Discord didnโ€™t work for me, since it has spaces, but my community would love to take you in, we have custom vehicles, clothing, and stations ready to go! Weโ€™re just looking for an eager chief for our server to be able to venture into fire and rescue roleplayโ€™s as well. Add me on Discord and weโ€™ll go from there if youโ€™re down!

Discord: Dash_#1540

Hi there! We are a small but growing community and may have what you are looking for. I wasnโ€™t able to add you because it says you are not accepting friends requests. Iโ€™m going to assume youโ€™ve gotten a lot already, but if you are still looking, please feel free to check us out!

15+
BCSO, SAST, SAFR
SmartFires! with Fire/EMS pager integration: Get paged when on-duty for fires that start across the map. New locations/scenarios to be added as we grow.

Fire supply line scripts to add realism to using hoses

Grappler: Tired of chases running forever? Special Traffic units now can equip Grapplers on the front of their units to help safely and quickly end pursuits.

Over 40 callout scenarios including fire/ems calls

Over 60 custom vehicles, from Fire/Rescue, LEO and CIV.

LEO Air units have working cameras with tracking, Nightvision and FLIR

Dozens of open and custom interiors and buildings for use

Premium LEO training facility with shoot house and driving course

K9 scripts as well as a proper German Shepherd K9

Working EMS interactions with ambulances and stretchers

In-vehicle radar and external vehicle commands

Server-sided sirens
SmartFires! with Fire/EMS pager integration: Get paged when on-duty for fires that start across the map. New locations/scenarios to be added as we grow.

Fire supply line scripts to add realism to using hoses

Grappler: Tired of chases running forever? Special Traffic units now can equip Grapplers on the front of their units to help safely and quickly end pursuits.

Over 40 callout scenarios including fire/ems calls

Over 60 custom vehicles, from Fire/Rescue, LEO and CIV.

LEO Air units have working cameras with tracking, Nightvision and FLIR

Dozens of open and custom interiors and buildings for use

Premium LEO training facility with shoot house and driving course

K9 scripts as well as a proper German Shepherd K9

Working EMS interactions with ambulances and stretchers

In-vehicle radar and external vehicle commands

Server-sided sirens