I am having issues with txAdmin. Please help!

This probably isn’t the right category to post this in, but I have tried posting in the Server Owner category, and I also asked for help in the txAdmin Discord server, but nobody has responded to me so I am hoping that I can get a response here.

I just found out about the txAdmin menu today and updated my server so I could use it.
I am an admin in txAdmin, with both my Discord ID and CFX ID linked to my txAdmin account. However, for some reason, when I try to do /tx to open the menu in game, it says that I am not an admin. I have no idea why it won’t work, because I am most certainly an admin so it, in theory, should function without any issues. If anybody could help me get the menu working it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Here is the error I receive when trying to open the menu:

Here is my admin account in txAdmin, with both my CFX and Discord linked.

I can’t think of any reasonn why this wouldn’t be working. I am an admin and I am using the latest version of txAdmin so the menu should not be having issues like this. Please help!

Did you find a solution? I am currently in the same stage as you are/were when you posted this, I was wondering if you have found the reason on why the menu is not authorizing.

Find the issue yet?

Are you using your FiveM username for the txadmin username?

have to use the discord id it has under your player name in the menu and not in the actual discord, idk why but i just figured this out and have been dealing with all day

ho lo stesso problema. cosa posso fare ?

Remove set sv_lan 1 from server.cfg

where do you find the discord id

guys anyone know how i can acces tx panel on google localhost i cant acces it it is my friends server
and yes he made me admin