HW Scripts | Med System (Rewritten)

HW Scripts - Med System (Rewritten)

Description
This is an advanced medical system that can help improve medical RP.
This script is made for NEW Update ESX
Script got rewritten by HW Development.

Author

• HW Development | HenkW

Changelog:

• Check repo for latest changelog!

:tools: Requirements

• ESX Server

:globe_with_meridians: Requirements Download links

:white_check_mark: Features

• Any players can do /med [player ID] to check someone’s medical info like where they’ve been hit
    their pulse and blood level as seen below it also displays the users Character Name.
  • Automatic Chat Message when the player is Dead blood 0-5% and hurt area is HEAD using /med [id]
  • Discord logging added for better moderation (config.webhook)
  • Possibilty for developers to turn on debug mode to get outputs on actions made.

Preview
This will be shown when /med [id] is used:

This is how the discord logs will look like:

:wrench: Download & Installation

Follow these steps to set up the med system script on your ESX server:

1. Download the Files: Download the script files from the provided source.

2. Copy to Server Resource Directory: Place the hw_medsystem folder in the server resource directory.

3. Update server.cfg: Add the following line to your server.cfg file:

start hw_medsystem

4. Start Your Server: Restart or start your ESX server to load the hw_medsystem resource.

Enjoy the script! :heart:

5 Likes

cool system. I would think it would be better if it worked with closest player instead of player ID, that you can simply install the whole thing in the radial menu, for example

1 Like

Mhm sounds interesting, i’ll take it with the next update!

If you have more ideas/suggestions i’m happy to hear it!

Great update to this resource, use it in almost every server we work on. Very functional & extremely useful.

1 Like

Nice scripts :smile:

1 Like

Well done :white_check_mark:.

1 Like

In terms of roleplay, it’s certainly more beneficial. I’ve noticed many creators who don’t consistently provide logs to Discord (and yes i know they want to someday get rid of it). Consequently, I make it a habit to always include them in the scripts I create. :slight_smile: Same for simple debugging outputs… but thats just to make stuff simple.

I have pushed a new update on this script!
Highly recommned you to check out the latest release that is available right now!

Maybe add a possibility to add ox target and qb target? I dont know if it works like that but maybe you can fix that?

thank god you are back - i utilize this script can we please see a feature to declare dead by bpm instead of blood?

what do you mean with ‘thank god im back’ ?
I never left :grin:

I REREAD THUGHT U MADE THE ORIGINAL VERSION

… can the declared dead by bpm be done?