Up to date?
Yes
Legit or Pirate copy?
Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club?
SC
Windows version?
W10 64bit Enterprise 20H2 19042.844
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?
Yes
Error screenshot (if any)
none
System specifications
R5 2600 4GHz, 16GB DDR4 3000MHz, GTX 950 2GB
What did you do to get this issue?
I don’t even know. I left 5 days, and when I came back I had lot of shutters and fps drop. I will tell you more about it below
What server did you get this issue on?
Only on one, ls.neonrp.pl
CitizenFX crash zip file
It’s not a crash
CitizenFX.log file
It’s not a crash
.dmp files/report IDs
It’s not a crash

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot

Filepath to FiveM folder
D:\FiveM
FiveM client folder screenshot

Which antivirus/firewall software are you using?
Microsoft Defender
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?
Yes/Yes

Also add what you already tried so far.

• reinstall fivem, graphic divers, gta v, chkdsk, dism, sfc, some type of fps boosts, fivem and gta v on SSD

When I join to the server, I have about 80-90fps in some areas, like Police Station on Mission Row. When I start driving or running fps drops from 80 to 20-30… and it’s not typical 20-30, it shutters af. I can stand in this place 5 minutes and still I have 20-30 fps so it’s not because of my HDD or SSD. When I start driving again and I come back to police station fps comes back to 80 or not, and that’s funny because I talked with server admins and they also don’t know whats a problem. It’s hard to tell, you should just see this. On any other servers fivem is running fine. Before I went for 5 days, I had every settings on high/very high, and textures on normal. now i have everything on low and it still suck. What I saw is that my GPU is going to 100% when a problem with fps comes. Normally is around 80-95%. On 720p it’s running on ~90-100 fps and 50% GPU using. When problem comes it’s around 20-40fps and gpu is uisng not more than 70%. I don’t know what’s happend, I’m tired because of it. I can’t play with my friends. I will send some video examples of it. And sorry for my english, it is not my native language ;(
If you need something, I will ofc send

adrianowskyy

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Playlist with this problem

(48) FPS Problem - YouTube

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.